Leaked Nexus 5 (2014) Benchmark Reveals Android 5.0 Lion
Leaked Nexus 5 (2014) benchmark reveals specifications and name of the next Nexus. This leaked Nexus 5 benchmark shows quite a detailed overview of specs. However, more than the device itself, it is the name of Android 5.0 which is getting the most attention. Instead of Android 5.0 Lollipop or Android 5.0 Lemon Meringue Pie, the Nexus 5 benchmark shows Android 5.0 Lion. While this may sound unlikely, it is quite expected of Google to follow Nestle KitKat with Nestle Lion. Too much of Nestle though!
Leaked Nexus 5 (2014) benchmarks:
This latest leak comes through emtleak which doesn't have a good standard in the rumor mill. While it is a possibility that the benchmark is fabricated, we cannot discard the possibility of a Lion happening with Android. Here are the details from leaked Nexus 5 2014 benchmark revealing device specs:
- 5.2-inch display with 1440 x 2560-pixel (Quad HD) resolution
- Android 5.0 Lion
- Snapdragon 805 running at up to 2.7GHz
- Adreno 420
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel rear cam
- 2-megapixel front shooter
We would look for some more similar leaks or rumors about the expected name of the upcoming Android that was at one point certain to be Lemon Meringue Pie. What do you think about the Nexus 5 (2014)? Do you like the specs or they are too good to be true?
Updates from Berlin, IFA:
- Here Is Why You Should Love Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- 64-bit HTC Desire 820 Benchmark Score vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs HTC One M8 and More!
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – All the Flagship Sweetness in a Compact Device!
- Sony Xperia Z3 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3 Specs Showdown!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Metallic Design, Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Screen, Snapdragon 805, and 16MP Camera with OIS
- An In Depth Analysis Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – And How It Dwarfs The iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3 Specifications!
- Source: Emtleaks
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter