Following the rumors, HTC has unwrapped its 64-bit mid-range Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 820 at IFA, Berlin. The device packs proud Qualcomm's 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor with four 1.8 Cortex A53 cores and four 1 GHz Cortex A53 Cores. So how does this 64-bit Android smartphone performs against its competition? Here is HTC Desire 820 benchmark score against Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, other smartphones.
- Relevant read: First HTC Desire 820 Camera Samples – Comparison with HTC One M8
HTC Desire 820 benchmark score:
Coming with a 5.5-inch 720p display, HTC has featured quite a few good specs in its latest mid-range smartphone. Beautifully designed, here is how this mid-ranger performs against the high-end flagships and other smartphones. Here is the HTC Desire 820 benchmark score:
- Relevant read: Sony Xperia Z3 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3 Specs Showdown!
IFA is getting jam packed with all the amazing, powerful and beautiful devices. From Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and HTC Desire 820 to Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and now the latest Lumia series, what are you most excited about this year? Let us know in the comments.
More mobile updates from IFA 2014:
- First HTC Desire 820 Camera Samples – Comparison with HTC One M8
- 64 Bit Android: Beautifully Designed HTC Desire 820 Officially Launched At IFA
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – All the Flagship Sweetness in a Compact Device!
- Sony Xperia Z3 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3 Specs Showdown!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Metallic Design, Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Screen, Snapdragon 805, and 16MP Camera with OIS
- An In Depth Analysis Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – And How It Dwarfs The iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3 Specifications!
- Source and complete HTC Desire 820 Benchmark score: Phone Arena