Latest Windows Themes: Stunning Panoramas, Majestic Rocks, Some of the Best Photography!
Awaiting the Windows 9, Microsoft's Windows 8.1 has become quite a fan favorite especially for those with a mouse and traditional keyboard. Albeit a large amount of Windows 7 users have been complaining since the release of Windows 8 for its lack of user friendliness and a dash of awkwardness that is usually felt maneuvering through the latest iteration of Windows. While things are expected to change with the next major Windows update in the shape of Windows 9, we are seeing some fantastic new Windows 8 themes to give your machine a completely new look. From night scenes of Budapest to icy-chill panoramas of Uppsala, Sweden and some artistic looking maps of Maryland and Alaska - you have got about everything here. Here are the links to these definitely eye-catching and quite serene Windows 8 themes. While the themes may have been advertised as Windows 8.1, you can enjoy it on any of your PCs.
Windows 8 themes:
Get the stunning backdrops, artistic maps taken from Bing, majestic rock formations and much more from the links below of Windows 8 themes:
- Panoramas of Europe - One of the most beautiful!
- Aurora Borealis - frozen landscapes of Iceland and Norway
- Bing Maps: Europe
- Bing Maps: United States
- Bing Anniversary - some of the most beautiful photography; just look at Iguazu Falls or Taipei!
- Rock Formations - from Australia to Americas, you'd love this theme if you are crazy about sand arches and salt beds
- Fischland-Darß-Zingst - images from Germany’s Fischland-Darß-Zingst peninsula
- Spiekeroog - photography of Germany's Northern Coast
- Light painting - some playful portrayal of light, darkness and popping colors
- Aqua 2
- Aqua 3
- Everyday Art
- Everyday Art 2
- Everyday Art 3
- Flora 2
- Flora 3
Enjoy the stunning backdrops and quite an interesting array of intelligent photography and artistic mix with this Windows 8 themes bundles.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter