This iPhone 8 Concept Packs Everything You Want in an iPhone & Probably More
What happens when you inject steroids into an iPhone 8 rumor? Highly likely something which you are about to witness below.
A 5.5-inch Display, 24MP Camera, 4,000mAh Battery, Wireless Charging & More Make Up this Monstrous iPhone 8 Concept
There are a lot of things Apple will not do with its smartphone lineup as it moves into the future, given their current aesthetic route. For instance, we will probably never ever see an iPhone that is completely waterproof, though we did get a water-resistant iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Furthermore, when it comes to color options, we might never ever see an iPhone with the exact same color front and back. And of course, the Apple logo is bound to sit at the back of the phone, nowhere else.
Today's iPhone 8 concept however, disagrees with everything that is written above and goes all out when it comes to the little design elements. But what's more interesting is the hardware this beast is packing within. Have a look yourself.
The iPhone 8 concept, mocked up by Muhsin M. Belaal Auckburaully, packs a 5.5-inch QHD, dual edge display. Along with that it features 128GB of built-in memory, 4GB of RAM, a 24-megapixel rear facing camera and a 13-megapixel front facing one. What's more interesting is the fact that this device packs a monstrous 4,000mAh battery along with wireless charging, a waterproof design and dust resistance. Quite frankly, it's a complete package which no one can deny one bit. Not even me.
But will Apple ever make something like this? It's highly likely given how it treats its design. But hey, it never hurts to imagine a cool gadget, doesn't it?
- Stunning iPhone 8 Concept Features a Dedicated Notifications Screen at the Back
- This New iPhone 8 Concept is the Best One We Have Seen to Date
- iPhone 8 Concept with ‘Function Area’ Looks Pretty Functional – Video
- iPhone 8 Concept with 5.8-inch OLED Display & iOS 11 Looks Fire! – Video
- This iPhone 8 ‘Commercial’ Can Be Mistaken for the Real Deal – Video
- Slick New iOS 11 Concept Video Shows Night Mode, Group FaceTime Calls & More
- iPhone 8 Concept Video Goes Hands-on With the Yet to Be Released Device
- The New iPhone X Concept Takes Inspiration from the Original iPhone