Photos: New Features in iOS 7.1 Beta 3 – Changelog
Finally, here is the iOS 7.1 beta 3 changelog showing us what new has been introduced in this latest OS update - if any.
Relevant read: Features Introduced in iOS 7.1 Beta
iOS 7.1 beta 3 features:
- Different lock screen interface for Power Off.
- Phone UI has seen some changes with round icons.
- Call and End buttons too have been replaced by circular icons.
- Revamped dialer [left iOS 7; iOS 7.1 Beta 3 on right)
- Icon green color in Phone, Messages and FaceTime apps is now a bit darker with a shaded tone affecting iOS 7's brightness.
- iOS 7.1 beta 3 changelog includes a good accessibility news for those who dint like parallax on the home screen. When setting up a new wallpaper for home screen, option to disable the parallax effect shows up rather than sitting inside the settings apps.
- More prominence given to buttons in Music app. Check the iOS 7 app on the left and iOS 7.1 beta 3 on the right.
- iOS 7.1 beta 3 also brings in a slightly revamped keyboard. Color and tonal changes to some buttons and an apparent boldness to the font and design can be seen. This new keyboard surely looks more easy to eye.
- iTunes Radio has got a new NEW icon to add a new station. Too much of new?
- A new accessibility setting has been introduced that can be accessed here: Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > Reduce White Point.
Some testers are reporting that iOS 7.1 beta 3 feels a bit slower; but nothing can be said for sure until some dev releases the tests.
You can check this guide to jailbreak iOS 7.1 beta 3.