iOS 10 Beta 8 & iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Released – How To Download
Apple has seeded iOS 10 beta 8 to developers and iOS 10 Public Beta 7 to public testers. Here's how you can install it in a breeze.
iOS 10 Beta 8 & iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Have Hit Download Channels - Download Now
Apple's progress regarding iOS 10 beta updates has been steady to say the least. Apart from jumping the gun with the release of iOS 10 beta 7 and Public Beta 6 last week, everything is moving at an epic pace in this arena.
Today sees the availability of iOS 10 beta 8 and iOS 10 Public Beta 7, and as you'd expect, both updates are absolutely similar in terms of what they offer. Things are topped off with the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements in this release. There is a chance Apple might have packed in a new surprise in this release and we will highlight it once we come across it so stay tuned.
If you have iOS 10 beta or Public Beta installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, then follow the steps below to update to the latest release over the air.
Download & Install iOS 10 Beta 8 And iOS 10 Public Beta 7
- Connect to a WiFi network and plug in your device to a power outlet.
- Now head over to Settings.
- Tap on General then Software Updates.
- Once here you'll see the beta update pop right up after a few seconds. Simply tap on 'Download and Install' to download and install the latest iOS 10 beta.
Be sure to check out the following links as well if you're looking to install iOS 10 beta for the first time on your device.
- Install iOS 10 Beta OTA On iPhone, iPad Without Downloading Entire IPSW
- Download iOS 10 Public Beta – iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Clean Install iOS 10 Beta On iPhone, iPad The Right Way – How To
- Downgrade iOS 10 Beta To iOS 9 – How To Tutorial
- How to Fix Error 14 When Updating to iOS 10 Beta
We're sitting extremely close to the release date of iOS 10 final, if a recent report is anything to go by. And as usual, iOS 10 final will be accompanied by new iPhone hardware as well, and it remains to be seen what surprise feature of iOS will make the cut on the new handset this time around.
Release dates and iPhone announcements aside, we urge everyone to update their device right away without giving it a second thought. And those who are ready to install beta software on their daily driver, be vary of the risks that come after taking the dive.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter