WhatsApp is bringing multi-device support to the mobile platform which will allow users to use the service on up to four devices. At this point, the feature is available to beta testers but you can still take advantage of it. The best part about the feature is that you can use WhatsApp on any device without adding a new number, The same number can be used on four devices to use WhatsApp. if you are looking to make use of the feature, we will let you know how to link WhatsApp with multiple devices on iPhone as well as Android.
How to Easily Link Multiple Devices With Your WhatsApp Account
If you want to use WhatsApp on multiple devices, you should note that the feature currently rests in the beta. Previously when you linked your WhatsApp account to another device, you could only use ut as long as your smartphone was connected to the internet. Now, even if the host device is not connected to the internet, you can use WhatsApp for 14 days. There is only one thing that you should take note of - you can not link another smartphone with the same number. Simply follow the instructions below to link WhatsApp on multiple devices.
1. The first thing that you have to do is launch the WhatsApp app and go to Settings on iPhone. On your Android phone, launch WhatsApp, tap on the three-dot menu.
2. Tap on Linked Devices and Join Beta.
3. Once you have joined the multi-device beta, tap on Link a Device.
4. You will be asked to scan a QR code.
5. On your computer, you can either launch WhatsApp web or download the WhatsApp app from the Windows Store or the Mac App Store.
6. Once you see the QR code on the computer, simply scan it using your iPhone or Android phone.
This is all that you have to do to link WhatsApp on multiple devices. The process is fairly simple and you do not have to download any external software for authentication. As long as your host smartphone was connected to the internet at the time of linking, you will not need an internet connection after it. It is a very neat addition to having and you can continue chatting with your friends where you left off on your smartphone.
For more helpful guides and tutorials, head over to this section.
This is all there is to it, folks. Share your experience with us in the comments.