How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Google Pixel 4 if You’re Running Into Issues
If you're rocking the new Google Pixel 4 and it's running into issues, there are several ways to fix it. For instance, if there's an app that you recently installed is creating the issue, then you can get rid of it easily after entering safe mode. The operation to enter and exit safe mode on Google Pixel 4 is fairly simple if you follow the steps as mentioned below.
Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Your Pixel 4 With These Simple Steps
If you're unfamiliar with what safe mode is, it is basically a clean mode that only lets first-party apps run. If there are no issues with your Pixel 4 in safe mode then it can be said that the issue rests with a third-party app. Henceforth, we will let you guys know how you can easily enter as well as exit safe mode on your Pixel 4.
How to Enter Safe Mode on Pixel 4
1. The first thing that you have to do is to press and hold the Power button until the Power off icon appears.
2. Now, press and hold the Power Off icon until the Safe Mode icon appears.
3. Now, tap on the Safe Mode icon and you will be directed to the mode.
4. The phone will turn back on again in safe mode with an indicator at the bottom.
That's all that you have to do to put your Google Pixel 4 in safe mode. However, if you want to get out of the safe mode, the procedure is not that difficult as well. All you have to do is follow the step by step instructions and you're good to go.
How to Exit Safe Mode on Pixel 4
1. Simply press and hold the Power button until several options appear on the screen,
2. Tap on the Restart option. However, if the Restart option does not appear for some reason, keep on holding down the Power button for about 30 seconds.
That's all there is to enter and exit safe mode on your Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL. Let us know in the comments if the listed methods worked out for you.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter