How to Access the Hidden File Manager on Google Pixel Phones
Your Google Pixel phone features a hidden file manager that you can easily gain access to through the Chrome browser. This file manager lets you see everything that is saved on your smartphone. However, it does not give you the ability to maneuver. You only have the option available to view the files and not copy or cut them to different folders.
Here's How to Easily Gain Access to the Hidden File Manager on the Google Pixel Phones
Sometimes, you are unable to find a certain file stored on your Google Pix phone because it gets stored on the cloud automatically and deleted from your device, which includes photos and videos. To know for sure what files are present on your smartphone, you have to perform a simple operation which we will talk about later on. Take note that you can always download a dedicated File Manager app from the Play Store. If you can't or don't want to, then you can always use our guide.
If you're unfamiliar with the technique, simply follow the step by step instructions below and gain access to the hidden file manager in Google Pixel phones.
1. The first thing that you have to do in order to gain access to the hidden file manager on Pixel phones is to launch the Chrome Browser.
2. Now, all you have to do is type the URL in the address bar. You can also copy-paste the text:
3. Tap on Enter and you're good to go.
That's all that you have to do in order to access the hidden file manager on your Pixel phones. You will see the list of files and folders in your browser which you can interact with. Tap the folder that you want to and view files with ease. Take note that it works on my Google Pixel 3 but the manager did not load on the OnePlus 7 Pro. Do try it out for yourself. Also, check out:
- Here’s How to Enable High Performance Power Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S20
- How to Remap the Side Button on the Galaxy S20 [Tutorial]
- Root Samsung Galaxy S20+5G SM-G986B Using Magisk [Tutorial]
- The Fingerprint on Your Galaxy S20 Not Fast Enough? Here is How to Improve It
- Here's an Easier Way to View Notifications on Your New Galaxy S20
The process is fairly simple and all you have to do is post the hidden URL in the Chrome browser and you're good to go. That's all there is to it, folks. How did you like the hidden file manager?