How to Create a Customized Widget Stack in iOS 14 Home Screen
iOS 14 brought a plethora of design changes and features to the Home screen. One of the biggest and most prominent addition is the inclusion of Widgets on the Home screen. The widgets are available in different sizes and shapes. You have the option available to create a customized widget stack in iOS 14 as per you needs if you're not satisfied with the stock list.
Create Customized Widget Stack in iOS 14 The Easy Way to Display More Information Right on the Home Screen
Widgets in iOS 14 are one of my favorite changes made to the Home screen as it gives it a more professional outlook. Moreover, you get to see more information right on the front, without the need to head over to a specific application. Widgets are not just standalone tiles between apps, Apple also gives you the option to create customized stacks as well. If you're unfamiliar, here's how to create customized widget stacks on iOS 14.
1. Press and hold on an empty space on the Home screen to enter Jiggly mode.
2. Tap on the + button on the top left corner of the interface.
3. Scroll and search the widget that you need from the three sizes and tap on Add Widget.
4. Once you have added the widget on the Home screen, repeat the process and select a new widget from the list.
5. Now, drag the new widget over the existing one on your Home screen. You will see a faded border around the widget which is your cue to drop it.
6. Tap on Done and you're good to go.
You can repeat this process many times to create a widget stack in iOS 14. If you already have numerous widgets on the Home screen, you can simply drag and drop them on other widgets to create a stack. The customized Widget stack in iOS 14 lets you group them that carry ample information. Simply swipe down on the widget to view the next one.
That's all there is to it, folks. Have you installed iOS 14 on your iPhone yet? Let us know how you like it.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter