How to Fix Windows 10 Store Issues – Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
Microsoft fixed the Store issues in updates rolled out to Windows 10. Even after this update, some users are reporting issues with the Store including apps stuck in the “pending” state. In this particular case, apps listed for the updates in the Windows Store never get updated and their download status is stuck at the “pending” state. Here are a few tricks to fix the Windows 10 Store issues.
How to resolve Windows 10 Store problems:
As a first and more obvious fix to any kind of troubles, close and reopen Store. Alternatively, try to restart your computer. However, when these basic methods fail to fix the Windows 10 Store problems, try out some of the fixes shared below.
Restart Store cache:
- Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
- When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
Log off your Windows account:
- Open Store app.
- Click on the account in upper-right corner.
- Click on your account name > click Sign out.
- Click on the same icon again and Sign in.
- Choose your account name and see if this fixes the issues.
Troubleshoot Windows Update:
- Click Start > and type troubleshooting.
- Click on Troubleshooting option.
- Under System and Security > click on Fix problems with Windows Update.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and test the Store app.
- When done, check if you have downloads working for you.
Reset Windows Update:
You can also try to reset Windows Update. However, this is not a recommended process and should be done at your own risk
- Click Start > type services > select Services app.
- Go to the Windows Update service > right-click on it > click on Stop.
- Open File Explorer and go to the C:\Windows directory.
- Right-click on the SoftwareDistribution folder > rename it to or any other name.
- Go back to the Services app > restart Windows Update service.
- Now, test your Windows Store if it’s working all fine.
Let us know which particular fix worked for you.