GT Sport Update 1.31 is Available Now; Adds Tokyo Expressway South Route, 7 New Cars, New Events & More
Sony and Polyphony Digital have released GT Sport update 1.31 which adds 7 new cars to the game alongside the "Tokyo Expressway South Route" track, new events and more.
We already wrote about GT Sport’s 1.31 update last week, and this update has now been rolled out. As said, seven new cars have been added to the game, including the BMW 3 Coupé 07, Ferrari F50 ’95 and Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ’12.
Among other new additions and changes, the update also adds new events to the game’s Campaign ‘GT League’ mode. The official release notes for the 1.31 update have been included below:
GT Sport update 1.31 release notes
- The following seven cars have been added:
・BMW M3 Coupé ‘07
・Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) ‘63
・Ferrari F50 ‘95
・Greddy Fugu Z
・McLaren P1 GTR ‘16
・Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78 *
・Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
- The "Tokyo Expressway South Route" track has been added with two different layouts:
・Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to "GT League:"
・ "Nissan GT-R Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・ "Real Circuit Tours" Rounds 4 and 5
・ "Merceds AMG Grand Prix" Rounds 6 and 7
・ "Gr.3 Endurance Series" Round 5
- "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya" has been added to the "Circuit Experience."
- “Season’s Greetings – ‘Scenes with Lights'” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- "Pontiac" and "Tesla Motors" have been added;
- Additional Scapes have been added to the special featured "Peugeot" section.
The FIA has been added to Brand Central.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and steering controllers will now have an automatic switching system. When the throttle or brake on one type of controller is pressed while driving, that controller will be enabled and the other controller disabled.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo Sport is available exclusively for PlayStation 4 globally now.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter