GT Sport December Update Introduces New Single Player Mode And More
GT Sport, the latest entry in the series developed by Polyphony Digital, has received a new update which introduces additional single player content and more.
The biggest addition of the 1.10 update is the GT League mode, a single player mode which can be accessed by achieving the appropriate Driver Level.
In addition to the mode, 12 new cars have been added to the game, as well as a new layout for the Kyoto Driving Park track and more.
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
– ‘GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage. (For every league, there is a prerequisite Driver Level required to enter.)
2. New Cars
– The following 12 cars have been added:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
・Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
・Ferrari F40 (N500)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
・KTM X-BOW R(N300)
・Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
– A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
– A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. This includes the addition of new photo spots.
5. Brand Central
– We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
– A museum section has been added to Chevrolet;
– Special Scapes spots have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
– In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race of the final round, where only the top 24 groups will be matched together. This race will provide more points than a standard race.
– Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
– The DUALSHOCK4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less inclination.
10. Buttons Assignment
– It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
– Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the settings assigned for the wireless controller.
– Tyres screeching sounds have been adjusted;
– The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
– Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
GT Sport is now out in all regions on PlayStation 4. You can learn more about the game by checking out our review.