Black Friday 2021 is upon us, and UK-based online video game retailer Green Man Gaming is getting in on the fun with its own lineup of deals, most of which are better than what you’ll see on Steam and other online storefronts. Get discounts on top games like Deathloop, Resident Evil Village, Guardians of the Galaxy, Skyrim Anniversary Edition, and more. Green Man Gaming also offers discounts on upcoming games, so nab some deals on Elden Ring, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, and Monster Hunter Rise!
Here are some selected Green Man Gaming Black Friday deals available now. Thankfully, no annoying flash deals this year, although some of these deals expire at different times, so jump on anything you want.
- Back 4 Blood - 38% off
- Biomutant - 50% off
- Civilization VI Platinum Edition - 79% off
- Crusader Kings III - 33% off
- Deathloop - 58% off
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light - 50% off
- Doom Eternal - 79% off
- Final Fantasy V (Pixel Remaster) - 20% off
- Glitchpunk - 60% off
- Guardians of the Galaxy - 35% off
- Hitman 3 - 60% off
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition - 55% off
- Life is Strange: True Colors - 35% off
- No Man's Sky - 50% off
- Outriders - 67% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - 55% off
- Resident Evil Village - 59% off
- Rogue Spirit - 52% off
- Skyrim Anniversary Edition - 15% off
- Stellaris - 79% off
- Tails of Iron - 40% off
- Tales of Arise - 34% off
- The Ascent - 45% off
- The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes - 20% off
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood - 72% off
For those who have never bought through Green Man Gaming before, they’re a key reseller, so you buy your game, then just play via the appropriate launcher (Steam, Epic, Uplay, ect).
The Green Man Gaming Black Friday sales will continue until December 1, although again, some deals may end earlier. See any bargains you can’t pass up?