The official launch of the iPhone X will still take some time and if you’re looking for an alternative, then the Galaxy Note 8 dual-SIM version is unofficially available to purchase in the U.S. It might be a costly smartphone, but it is slightly cheaper than the iPhone X.
Galaxy Note 8 Dual-SIM Being Sold Through Third-Party Sellers on eBay for the Price of $899.99
For added convenience, you can purchase the unlocked version of the Galaxy Note 8 that comes with two SIM card slot openings plus an additional microSD card for storage expansion. The models being sold in the U.S. feature 64GB of onboard storage just like the iPhone X but since there is $100 difference between the two phones, you can use the saved money to purchase a high-capacity microSD card.
With the Galaxy Note 8 supporting up to a 256GB microSD card, it looks like you will not be running out of storage even after you decide to upgrade your smartphone. Before purchasing, however, this unlocked version of the Note 8 will not work with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint and has only been made for GSM networks.
The added benefit is that it can work with different networks across the globe. It is also the first Samsung flagship to feature a dual-camera and 6GB of RAM, allowing users to get the most out of multitasking options. If you want to place an order, please note that the Galaxy Note 8 is available in the Black, Gray, Blue, and Gold color variants.
You might also like to check out:
- Galaxy Note 8 camera samples
- Samsung Is Offering Galaxy Note7 Owners a Massive Discount on Their Galaxy Note 8 Purchase
- Galaxy Note 8 Dual-Camera: How the New System Is Expected to Change Smartphone Photography
- Galaxy Note 8 vs Galaxy S8 vs Galaxy S8+ vs Galaxy Note7 [Specs comparison]
- Galaxy Note 8 Display Is So Stellar, It Receives an A+ Grade From DisplayMate
- Galaxy Note 8 Scratch, Burn and Bend Test
News Source: eBay