Final Fantasy XV New Tech Video Shows Stunning Graphical Effects
During the latest Active Time Report Broadcast, Final Fantasy XV Director Hajime Tabata explained that the story has been changed from the original Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
The developers tried to retain as many elements as possible, while considering what was feasible on the new hardware.
The developers remained as faithful to the original story albeit with some changes
Some changes have been made, including a few main points:
- The team found it difficult to fit Stella in Final Fantasy XV, so she won’t be included in the game.
- They instead created a new heroine, Luna, who has a different role in the game.
- The sequence in which Insomnia is attacked by enemy troops and Noctis fights there (which appeared at E3 2015) is no more part of the game.
- There will still be gameplay in Insomnia, but it won’t be around the same time line. Tabata-san promised that they will be great, and encouraged fans to look forward to thekm.
- The woman with black hair and the female dragoon are still in the game and have an important role.
There will be no new trailer for Final Fantasy XV at E3 2015
Episode Duscae 2.0 was originally planned for a late-May release, but was delayed to in order to polish the game further, and improve performance. Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata explains that they were able to hit most of their major milestones in time for the patch and have managed to included it all in the latest update.
It was revealed that there will be no new trailer or info planned for Final Fantasy XV at E3 2015, but rather we are going to learn more about the game at Gamescom. A new Active Time Report is also planned to be streamed live from the event stage.
Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae 2.0 update will be out on PS4 and Xbox One on June 9th 2015.
We will bring you any new information on Final Fantasy XV as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter