The Fallout 4 Project Mojave mod has been released in Early Access, packing a full remake of the New Vegas strip complete with three functional casinos and more.
Created by modders, HcG x Grill, TheFriedturkey, C411um13, and MrColonelMustard, the mod is a passion project for the team, recreating the New Vegas’ Mojave Wasteland in the Fallout 4 engine. In this early-access version of the mod, players will be able to explore the lower half of the map.
“Project Mojave is a passion project we have worked on the past 4 months we have poured many many hours into making this and hopefully it shows, this is by no means a finished product but it will give you something to play and enjoy as we work on this little side project”, the team writes. “Voices are currently a placeholder, and some things may be missing and there will be bugs, but over time these should be ironed out.”
We’ve included the main features of this mod down below alongside some screenshots of the mod in action.
Fallout 4 Project Mojave Main Features Early Access:
- Full remake of the New Vegas strip, including 3 functional casinos
- Remake of roughly a quarter of the map (around Ivanpah Drylake and the I15)
- 10 Custom Creatures (3 Brand new ones)
- 800+ brand new remade assets.
- 3 Player homes
- 3 Fully functional casino games - Can be built at workshops and played in the casinos on the New Vegas Strip!
- 3 New Workshops located in the Mojave Wasteland
- 20+ Brand new weapons and 13 unique
- 50+ New apparel items including hats and outfits
- New constructible objects for settlements
- MCM support with a few options pertaining to Casinos (such as disabling weapon removal on entry)
After installing the mod, head south from Breakheart Banks in the Commonwealth in order to receive a quest trigger to investigate the dead Institute Scientist.
Those interested can download Project Mojave from Nexusmods.
Fallout 4 is available globally now across PC and consoles. This mod is only available for the PC version.