Dragon’s Dogma PC Graphics Options Revealed
German gaming website Gamestar.de has released another video of Dragon's Dogma PC, including video options included in this enhanced PC version.
The video uploaded is an early hands-on from the German website. Unfortunately the video is in the German language, but some info can still be obtained from just watching it.
Some interesting details can be discerned from the game's option menu, including video options for the game. As previously reported, the game supports up to 4K resolution and unlimited frame rate; it uses Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) as anti-aliasing technique, which seems to be the only downside of this PC version.
Check out Gamestar's hands-on video down below and judge for yourself.
The original Dragon's Dogma was released back in 2012 for PS3 and Xbox 360, and was created by those who brought Resident Evil 4.
The Dark Arisen expansion was released in April 2013 and features a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game.
So, what does Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen deliver?
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus…
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon's Dogma for PC is scheduled for a release on 15 January 2016.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter