Download: tvOS 15 and watchOS 8 Beta 3 has been Seeded to Developers
You can now go ahead and download tvOS 15 beta 3 and watchOS 8 beta 3 onto your Apple TV and Apple Watch, if you are a registered developer.
Apple Seeds Beta 3 of tvOS 15 and watchOS 8 to Developers, Available Over the Air Immediately
Apple has released tvOS 15 and watchOS 8 beta 3 to registered developers. If you have an Apple TV or Apple Watch running the recent beta software, then you can upgrade to the third pre-release iteration of it in a few clicks.
watchOS 8 Beta 3
Downloading watchOS 8 beta 3 is fairly straightforward and it's the same process as downloading any other update for Apple Watch. Follow the steps outlined below in order to get up to speed:
- Place your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger
- Launch the Watch app on iPhone and then navigate to General > Software Update
- Tap on Download and Install when the third beta shows up
The entire update may take a while to download and install which is nothing unusual given that this is beta software.
While you are here, check out the following:
- Download watchOS 8 Beta on Apple Watch Series 6, 5, SE and 4 [Tutorial]
- Downgrade from watchOS 8 Beta to watchOS 7 is Not Possible on Apple Watch
- Download watchOS 8 Beta Without a Developer Account?
tvOS 15 Beta 3
Apple TV users can download the latest update over the air like any other release from Apple. Follow the steps below in order to get it done:
- Turn on the Apple TV and go to Settings
- Navigate to System > Software Update
- Download the available system update from here
Make sure you check out the following as well:
- Download and Install tvOS 15 Beta on Apple TV 4K, More [Tutorial]
- Downgrade tvOS 15 Beta to tvOS 14 on Apple TV HD [Tutorial]
If there is anything noteworthy in these updates, we will point them out here. In the meantime, make sure you have updated everything to beta 3 to get rid of as many bugs as possible.