You Can Now Download iOS 11 Beta 8 for iPhone & iPad – Here’s How
Apple has released iOS 11 Beta 8 for download. The update is available over the air for iPhone and iPad users as well as those enrolled in the Apple Developer Program.
Download iOS 11 Beta 8 Today with Even More Bug Fixes & Enhancements
It’s pretty obvious at this point that the initial development process of iOS 11 is complete and Apple’s software team is now just focussing on implementing the final touches before final release. Just like iOS 11 Beta 7, iOS 11 Beta 8 is a bug fix and performance enhancing build for developers. This means you should not expect anything new on the features front. However, you should expect a great deal of bug fixes that will enhance your overall experience while interacting with your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download iOS 11 Beta 8 Over the Air (OTA)
If you have iOS 11 Beta 7 installed on your iPhone or iPad right now, then follow the steps below to upgrade straight to iOS 11 Beta 8.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a WiFi network and make sure the battery is above the 50% mark.
- Now launch the Settings app and navigate to General > Software Update.
- Let this page refresh, and after a few seconds the beta will become available for download. Tap on Download and Install.
Once the download is complete, you’ll be prompted whether or not you wish to complete the installation right away. Take the necessary action and carry on with your day.
Download iOS 11 Public Beta or Perform a Clean Install
At this point it’s very likely that this is the last beta of iOS 11 we will ever get to see. But still, if you are interesting in trying out the new software from Apple, then check out the necessary links below.
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 – iPhone & iPad Tutorial
Install iOS 11 Beta 8 Without a Developer Account
You have this option under your belt too, though I will not recommend it in any way since the public beta route is available for everyone, that too for free. Still, for more details, check out the post here: Download and Install iOS 11 Beta Without Developer Account.