iOS 11 Beta 7 download is available for all compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Here's how you can update and install right now.
Download iOS 11 Beta 7 Today on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - Here's How
Apple's beta software is currently receiving the final touches and polishes, squashing bugs and improving performance in the process. While there is still a (somewhat) long road to cover before the final build of iOS 11 is with us, nonetheless the company is working round the clock to ensure its software stays top notch. Today, the Cupertino company went ahead and released iOS 11 Beta 7, and it focuses even more on bug fixes and performance enhancements. If you have a device that's running a previous version of iOS 11 Beta, then we highly recommend going ahead with the update right now.
iOS 11 Beta 7 is available over the air, and here are the steps you need to follow in order to install it.
- Connect to Wi-Fi and launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Wait for a few seconds and iOS 11 Beta 7 will pop up for download. Tap on Download and Install.
The installation process will take no more than 10 minutes given you have a fast Internet connection. Once complete, you can start using your device normally.
Clean Install iOS 11 Beta 7 or Install Public Beta for Free
Although we are very close to the final release of the software, you still have the option to clean install iOS 11 Beta, if that's the route you wish to take. Furthermore, if you are not a paid developer with Apple, you can still download iOS 11 Preview for free from Apple's Beta Software Program. All the necessary links are available below.
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
Apart from the installation of iOS 11 itself, you have the option to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10.x, should the need arise. Check out the post below for more details.
Install iOS 11 Beta 7 Without a Developer Account
That option is available for everyone, but don't do it since iOS 11 is available as a public beta. Still, for more information, head over to this link.