DiRT 3 is Completely Free (For a Limited Time)
Everybody likes free things, especially if they're good. Well, this is something that everybody can like. DiRT 3, the pretty-damn-good rally game by Codemasters is completely free. More than that, it's the complete edition as well. The deal is on for a limited time only over at the Humble Bundle Store to celebrate their birthday.
When you buy the game for the prohibitive price of £0.00, or your local equivalent, you'll be getting a Steam key for the game. Perhaps you've already owned DiRT 3 in one form or another, but there's never an issue with getting it again. This is especially the case if you had it on the console or just the ordinary release back in the day.
This complete edition includes a considerable amount of content, which includes:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
It's a game that's well worth playing and one of the best rally games out there, likely one of the best racing games. Did I also mention that it's free? Happy shopping.