Darksiders III Release Date Leaked on Microsoft Store
Darksiders III will be released on November 27th this year, according to the official Microsoft Store page, which once again leaks a release date well ahead of the official announcement by publisher THQ Nordic.
We’ve snapped a picture in case the release date gets axed soon, as likely.
Darksiders III was announced in May 2017 and at that time, the game’s Steam page even listed late 2018 as the predicted launch window. Developed by Gunfire Games, a team with several former Vigil developers, it will feature the female horseman Fury as the protagonist. Darksiders III will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; THQ Nordic skipped E3 2018 entirely, but the publisher will attend Gamescom 2018 in full force and it’s fair to expect a lot of news and gameplay for Darksiders III next month.
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed – to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.