Looking for a bit of an escape this coming holiday season? Real-world travel may still be off the table, but a new galaxy of explosive space battles will be available when Chorus launches in December. Chorus isn’t just a straightforward space shooter – it also offers a large, interconnected world and dungeon-like temples to explore. Of course, there are plenty of opportunities to upgrade and customize your ship, as well. Check out a new overview trailer for Chorus, below.
Looks like Chorus will offer more depth than you might expect. Also, lots of things blowing up – that’s also important. Need to know more? Here’s the game’s official description:
Take control of Nara, once the Circle’s deadliest warrior, now their most wanted fugitive, on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in exhilarating zero-g combat, and venture beyond our waking reality.
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
Chorus launches on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Stadia, and Luna on December 3. Pre-orders are open now, and those who put their money down get the bonus Elder Armor skin set.