Chorus Delivers Stylish, Explosive Space Battles in December
Looking for a bit of an escape this coming holiday season? Real-world travel may still be off the table, but a new galaxy of explosive space battles will be available when Chorus launches in December. Chorus isn’t just a straightforward space shooter – it also offers a large, interconnected world and dungeon-like temples to explore. Of course, there are plenty of opportunities to upgrade and customize your ship, as well. Check out a new overview trailer for Chorus, below.
Looks like Chorus will offer more depth than you might expect. Also, lots of things blowing up – that’s also important. Need to know more? Here’s the game’s official description:
Take control of Nara, once the Circle’s deadliest warrior, now their most wanted fugitive, on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in exhilarating zero-g combat, and venture beyond our waking reality.
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
Chorus launches on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Stadia, and Luna on December 3. Pre-orders are open now, and those who put their money down get the bonus Elder Armor skin set.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter