It's finally that day when consumerism wins, and we just succumb to being the puppets that we are. Well, if we are going to burn our money anyway, why not do that on products that are actually useful? A handful of companies are offering some solid discounts that make everyday-use products a little more affordable. Along with some brilliant robot vacuums and 8K TVs, one of the most sought-after deals is on smartphones.
OnePlus is offering amazing promotions on its products, including a 31% discount on its latest OnePlus 10 Pro, bringing the retail price of $799 down to $549. The offer is valid on both the Volcanic Black and the beautiful Emerald Forest variants.
Some of its top specs include:
- 6.7 inches Corning Gorilla Glass | 3216 X 1440 pixels 525 PPI | 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO |
- Second-Generation Hasselblad Camera for Mobile: Main Camera + Telephoto Camera + Ultra-Wide Angle Camera
- Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 730 GPU
- OxygenOS based on Android 12
- Battery: 5,000 mAh (2S1P 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
- 65W SUPERVOOC + 50W AIRVOOC
- 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO 2.0
- Ceramic rear camera cover
Head over to the official OnePlus store for the full specs list; don't miss the camera details! OnePlus 10 Pro 5G (8+128GB) is available for $549, down from $799. The company is also offering a rather smaller discount on the 12+256GB variant, now available for $799, down from $869.