Update: Okay, that was our bad for not anticipating Samsung would do this... But the company is now promoting a Cyber Week deal, offering G9 for just $899.99.
Samsung's Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor is popular for its over-the-top tech and features. The company is proud to constantly show off this monitor that matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain. "With the screen space of two 27" panels, you can truly take command on the battlefield," the South Korean tech maker promises.
From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
With Odyssey G9, you can finally experience games as they were meant to be seen, with Samsung HDR 1000. Bringing the gaming world of your imagination to reality, the 49-inch DQHD resolution brings you a display as wide as two QHD monitors sitting side by side, with incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images for incredibly detailed action! You can also customize your Odyssey Gaming Monitor with distinct core color customization, allowing you to match your monitor with the rest of your gaming setup.
Some of the top specs of the Samsung Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor
- 1000R curvature
- Curved 49-inch display
- 5,120 x 1,440 resolution
- Active Display Size: 1191.936(H)*335.232(V)
- Color Gamut (NTSC 1976): 88%(Typ.)
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.2328(H) x 0.2328(V)
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 45.18 x 21.15 x 16.39
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 45.18 x 14.31 x 11.46
- Inputs: HDMI, 2 Display Port, 2 USB Ports
- Picture-In-Picture, Picture by Picture (PBP), Eye Saver Mode, Flicker Free, Off Timer Plus, Screen Size Optimizer, Black Equalizer, Low Input Lag Mode, Refresh Rate Optimizer, Super Arena Gaming UX, G-Sync Range, FreeSync Premium Pro Range
Black Friday brings the price down to $999.99 from its retail price of $1,499.99. Samsung has also discounted the 32-inch G8 4K UHD 240Hz 1ms Quantum HDR2000 Curved Gaming Monitor with Matte Display Monitor, also available for $999.99 this week.