Blizzard Details Upcoming WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.2 PTR Druid/DK/Demon Hunter and Essence Changes
Blizzard has detailed some of the class and essence changes that will be coming to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.2 ‘Rise of Azshara’ on the PTR.
The changes will be implemented in the next patch 8.2 PTR update and will include changes for Druids, Demon Hunters and Death Knights alongside some changes to Azerite Essences. Below you’ll find Blizzard’s official release notes for the next PTR update.
Next Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.2 PTR update release notes
- Breath of Sindragosa now has a 50% increased chance to activate Runic Empowerment.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ghoul Energy to benefit doubly from Haste. To compensate, Ghoul base damage has been increased by 6%.
- Ironfur now has a maximum of 8 stacks (was 6 stacks).
- Frenzied Regeneration, at rank 3 23, now costs 10-30 rage (was 10-40 rage).
- Soul Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- All Azerite Essences should now have the same global cooldown as your class abilities: 1.0 second or 1.5 seconds, reduced by haste.
- Sphere of Suppression rank 3 now increases melee attack speed by 8% (was 15%).
- Crucible of Flame’s increasing damage from Concentrated Flame will now max out at 3x damage (was 4x damage).
- Crucible of Flame’s buff that increases damage can now be dispelled, removing all stacks of the buff.
World of Warcraft Patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara is available now on the PTR, and will be released on the live servers in the coming months.