New WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 Hotfix Offers Fixes for Allied Races, Rogues, PvP & More
Blizzard has rolled out a new World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch 8.1.5 which offers numerous fixes.
The Battle for Azeroth 8.1.5 patch ‘Crucible of Storms’ was deployed on the live servers last week, and Blizzard has already released various hotfixes for the latest World of Warcraft content update. We’ve included the release notes for this latest hotfix down below:
New WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 Hotfix March 15, 2019
- Regeneratin' is no longer interrupted by Stagger damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused male Zandalari trolls to get stuck while walking up stairs.
- Race or faction changing a Druid to Kul Tiran or Zandalari will no longer remove your Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who completed the Zandalari Troll unlock questline from accepting “Discreet Discussions.”
- Fixed a bug that caused Zandalari Druids in Moonkin form to miniaturize their mounts if they shapeshifted into another form.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from turning in quests to Queen Talanji after completing the Zandalari unlock quest line.
- Fixed an issue that caused boosted characters to be incorrectly phased when trying to complete “The Battle for Broken Shore.”
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Penguin Stampede brawl from starting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the Brawler title after earning the Brawler for Azeroth achievement.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from being able to start the Brawler’s Guild trial if another player started the trial when they were in the same queue.
- Rumbles will no longer be included in Random brawls. Too hard, no fun.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rogues to remain in stealth if they cast Fan of Knives but did not strike a target.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fan of Knives to generate a combo point when no targets were hit by the ability.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused building health displayed to fluctuate randomly in Wintergrasp.
- Arathi Basin wins will again count toward the Arathi Basin Veteran achievement.
- The Horde and Alliance Gladiator Quartermasters have restocked their Saltwater Potions and Glider Kits supplies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Boodsoaked Skullforge Reaver heirloom to require a Battle-Hardened Heirloom Armor Casing to scale to level 120.
- The Champion's Salute toy has returned from some much-needed rest and relaxation and is ready to impress onlookers once more.
- Paxton has been given a leg up so players can complete “Getting a Leg Up”
- Hungering Plaguehounds can be fed once again during "An Undead's Best Friend."
- Players who became stuck after closing all the rifts on Seam Stress should be able to log out and back in to continue “Saving Nine”.
- The “Calligraphy” Tortollan quest givers are now more understanding of your misteps. You do you, boo.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is available globally now.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter