AMD Radeon Adrenalin Driver 21.3.2 Introduces Support for Outriders, Evil Genius 2: World Domination and More
A new AMD Radeon Adrenalin driver is now live, introducing support for new titles and new bug fixes.
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination™
- DIRT 5™ Update 4.0
- DirectX® Raytracing
The new AMD Radeon Adrenalin driver also introduces a few bug fixes, which you can find detailed in full below.
- Radeon RX 6700 series graphics products may report incorrect core clock values in performance tuning and/or the system graphics hardware information tab.
- Shadows may exhibit corruption in Insurgency: Sandstorm™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- On a limited number of displays, the preferred desktop resolution in Windows® may change when the display is power cycled.
- The start and cancel buttons in the performance tuning stress test may disappear when Radeon Software is resized to be small.
- A black screen may occur on a limited number of displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and playing a game set to use borderless fullscreen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
Some known issues, listed below, are still not fixed by the AMD Radeon Adrenalin driver 21.3.2
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Enabling vsync in Rocket League and setting the game to use borderless fullscreen may cause stuttering or ghosting.
- Radeon RX 400 and 500 series graphics products may experience a TDR during extended periods of video playback.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
The new AMD Radeon Adrenalin driver can be downloaded from AMD's Official Website.