If you missed the Black Friday and Cyber Monday, deals, be sure to check out our latest discount on smartwatches. We have the latest Xiaomi Wear 3100 Cortext, Amazfit GTS, and many more. So Let's dive in to see some more details on the deals and how you can avail the discount.
Get the Best Discount on Smartwatches - Featuring the Amazing Xiaomi Wear 3100 Cortex, Amazfit GTS, More
Be sure to note that the discount is only available for a limited time only. This means that the price drop will return to its original model. So act fast and order your share as soon as you can. Now, let's get down to the list.
Xiaomi Wear 3100 Cortex
● 1.78 inch colour display that pushes 368 x 448 pixels resolution on an AMOLED screen
● 5ATM water resistant rating ( up to 50 meters ) and it also comes with built-in heart rate monitoring
● Focus on your health, built-in heart rate record, sleep monitor, sedentary reminder, etc.
● Support eSIM virtual card, you can phone call with the watch, and download various Apps
● Also supports QR payments via Alipay, allows you to make contactless payments directly from your wrist
Probably one of the best ones on our list of discount on smartwatches, the Xiaomi Wear 3100 has a lot going for it. It is the perfect Apple Watch competitor in a lot of ways and design is one of them. It is available at a 27 percent discount, priced at $259.99. Head over to this link to get it.
● Slim metal body design giving it a metallic texture.
● Built-in 3 watch faces and download over 100 watch faces from store to fit any occasion and outfit.
● DIY your watch face with customizable widgets to quick access to the most used features.
● Large 1.65 inch 341 PPI (348 x 442) AMOLED display for outstanding and more comfortable viewing experience.
● 5 ATM water-resistance to ensure a normal use up to 50 meters water depth.
● 14 days battery life to fit for long trip and outdoor sports.
● 28nm ultra low power consumption Sony GPS chip, consuming only 1/3 power compared to similar GPS chips.
Best Sports Companion
● 12 sports modes: outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor/indoor cycling, elliptical trainer, pool/open water swimming, mountaineering, trail running, skiing and exercising.
● Built-in GPS + GLONASS reaches more satellites more accurately, to precisely track your routes. (except Lite edition).
● Activity tracking with distance, active hours, calories and steps.
One of my personal favorite on our list of discount on smartwatches, the Amazfit GTS also features a square-design that resembles the Apple Watch. It is available at a 25 percent off, priced at just $139.99. Head over to this link to get it.
If you're looking for an amazing smartwatch that does not put a strain on your wallet, then do check out the Lenovo E1. It is one of the popular ones that we have and offers all the necessary features that you're looking for. It is available at a 20 percent off, which makes the price come down to just $39.99. Head over to this link to get it.
● Multiple sports recorders: track running time, heart rate, pace, calories, speed, cadence, altitude, etc.
● Well appointed communication tool: receive incoming call, message, email, calendar, weather and notification of App
● Excellent wristband performance: with Alipay, GPS, phone-free music, IP67 waterproof
If you're someone who works out, the Amazfit Pace is the best choice. All the health-related features are present. If you're up for it, the Amazfit Pace is available at a 42 percent off as part of our discount on smartwatches. This makes the price come down to just $79.99. Head over to this link to get it.
This might be the one that entices you. The Amazfit GTR is one of the most popular options on our list of discount on smartwatches. It is a 42mm model with a great display that's sharp and clear. It is available at a 20 percent off, which makes the price come down to just $139.99. Head over to this link to get it.
This is all for our list of discount on smartwatches. If you have your eye on one, be sure to get it as soon as you can, If you fail to do so, the price would revert to its original model.
Which model are you looking to get? Let us know in the comments.