Agony Unrated Confirmed To Be Coming To Steam, Self-Published by Madmind Studio
Polish developer Madmind Studio revealed yesterday that they'll be able to self-publish Agony unrated on Steam after all. This may have to do with Valve's updated policy, as covered in a previous report.
Agony Unrated will be a separate title produced and published by Madmind Studio and without the involvement of any publishers. It features additional content and changes suggested by you – our community – as nothing is more valuable to us than you.
We are doing our best to offer Agony Unrated to as many people as possible. Our goal is for each person that already owns Agony on Steam to be able to buy Agony Unrated with the biggest discount possible on that platform – 99% – or release it as a free DLC. We are currently talking with the Steam representatives to make sure it is doable.
Agony Unrated will be released about three months from now and it will include all the updates from the standard version of the game.
Agony Unrated also brings:
· Additional sounds in the game and the cutscenes.
· Additional erotic animations for characters in the backgrounds.
· High resolution textures and models – without any censorship.
· All the scenes that have been removed from the standard version of Agony.
· Agony Mode unlocked from the beginning.
· Additional content for Agony Mode (Setting – The Forest, Boss Fight – Baphomet).
· Succubus Mode unlocked from the beginning.
· Additional animations for Succubus Mode.
Agony, a survival horror game set in Hell, has been just reviewed by Francesco and found lacking despite the great atmosphere.
Agony is the best video game representation of Hell ever created, but it's the only thing the game has got going for itself. With its lack of gameplay direction, poorly explained mechanics and bad pacing, playing Agony can be a hellish experience, and not for the reasons the development team intended.