Run Your Favorite Windows Apps and Games on Mac with CrossOver 15
CrossOver 15 for Mac and Linux helps you run your favorite Windows games and apps on OS X and Linux computers. No more dual booting, no purchasing of Windows license, nada. Simply invest $19.99, get today’s awesome deal and use CrossOver 15 to run any and all of your favorite Windows games right on your Macs. Of course, this means one click installation and native speeds when you run Windows applications. Who could say no to such an awesome offer, especially if you have a long list of Windows apps and games that you would want to use on your Mac and Linux systems. Head over to WCCFtech Deals for more details about today’s featured deal.
49% off CrossOver 15 for Mac and Linux
With CrossOver, you can quickly and easily launch Windows apps right from your Mac dock without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. Whether you’re looking to use Windows games, productivity software or utility programs, CrossOver allows you to run them natively on your Mac like normal. There’s no simpler way to bring your operating systems together to work in harmony!
- Run Windows software and games without rebooting or installing Windows OS
- Install Windows applications on your Mac platform with one click
- Operate Windows software at native speed, without any limited performance
- Integrate seamlessly with your native desktop environment
- Launch Windows software natively from the dock
- Use without Windows virus protection needed
Details and Requirements
- Version 15.1.0
- Updates not included
- Intel-based Macintosh system running Mac OS X 10.8 or later (will not run on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, or PowerPC systems)
- 300 MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications