Get Xiaomi WEMAX ONE Ultra Short Throw 7000 ANSI Lumens ALPD 3.0 Laser Projector for $1929
Xiaomi continues to take on the world of technology. After giving us quite a few popular phones, notebooks and vacuum cleaners, the tech giant has its eyes on the world of projectors. We have seen some amazing reviews of Xiaomi's Mi Laser Projector from both the industry experts and end users. Our personal experience with the Mi Laser Projector has also been nothing short of a dream.
Short throw, crisp colors that can survive ambient light, the ability to do without a white wall - what else can you ask for? It now appears we are in for an upgrade. Being advertised as the world's first ALPD (advanced laser display) 3.0 technology equipped ultra short throw projector, the WEMAX ONE 7000 ANSI Lumens laser projector can deliver up to 150-inches of full high-definition images in only 50cms.
The price is some $100 up from the original Mi Laser Projector but the specs list has also received a little upgrade. One thing that has thankfully remained the same is the compact, almost Apple-like design. Not to forget the latest version comes in dark tones, which means now you have the option to go white with the previous version or dark with the latest one.
Get Xiaomi WEMAX ONE Ultra Short Throw Projector for $1929 with code "IT-CN01MAX"
While it took the original Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector some 5 months to be brought down to its current price of $1829, Xiaomi appears to be going generous with the latest version that is already being offered for as low as $1929.
The device offers a life of 25,000 hours and the convenience of controlling it through remote or a voice assistant. Here's the complete specs list as taken from GB:
- ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology by Appotronics
- In addition to high-quality lasers, the unit also features a top-end speaker system for a true cinema experience
- Can project a display up to a maximum of 150 inches
- System parameter: CPU: T968 Cortex-A53 4-core 1.8GHz / 64bit | RAM: 2GB DDR3 | ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash
- Offers a maximum of 7000 lumens source brightness and a 3000 : 1 native contrast
- Display: 0.47 inch DMD
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Support resolution: 4K
- Light source: ALPD 3.0
- Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Light mode: highlight, movie, normal
- Auto mode: save power, eye protect
- Brightness uniformity: JBMA more than 80 percent
- Color gamut: NTSC 80 - 85 percent
- Central contrast: 2500 : 1 - 3500 : 1
- Color temperature: standard, cold color, warm color
- Projection parameter: Throw ratio: 0.233 : 1 | Best project distance: 150 inch | Projection Distance: 0.1 to 3m | Image Size: 12 - 150 inch | Image Scale: 16:9, 4:3
- WiFi: dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- HDR: supported
- keystone correction: four corners, eight corners
- Focus: power focus
- 3D: supported
- Sound: DOLBY
- External speaker: supported
- Speaker: full frequency speaker x 2 + high frequency speaker x 1
- Remote control: Bluetooth, voice, touch control
- Connection: Ethernet x 1, SPDIF x 2, audio out x 1, AV 3.5 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, ARC x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1
- Voice: less than 32dB (at 25 Deg.C)
- Power consume: 250W (max)
- Functions: 3D, Bluetooth, DVB-T, DVD Player, External Subtitle, Speaker, WiFi
- Package Contents: 1 x Projector, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Power Cable, 2 x Adapter, 1 x Cleaning Cloth
You can now get your hands on this 150-inch short throw laser projector powered by cinema technology for $1929, down from its original price of over $2200. Head over to this link and use code IT-CN01MAX to avail the discount - valid until 15th October, on the first 40 units only.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter