Blizzard Posts WoW Classic Beta Test Known Issues Including Classes, Combat, UI and Texture Issues
Blizzard has posted a list of known issues in the WoW Classic Beta test that kicked off earlier this week for select players.
The closed beta for Blizzard’s upcoming World of Warcraft vanilla server option launched on May 15th, and Blizzard has now listed some of the apparent issues that the development team is aware of, including class and combat related issues alongside missing textures and more. Blizzard mentions that this list is not a complete depiction of what they’re aware of, but a sampling of issues they believe players may encounter on regular basis.
Classes and Combat:
- Activating Raptor Strike while Auto Shot is toggled on does not cause the hunter to begin to Auto Attack in melee
- Hunter pets do not auto-cast Dash or Dive when engaging their targets
- Hunter pets may not immediately return to your side upon entering passive mode
- Many talents are currently missing their requirements text
- Attempting to sign into twitter through the interface option crashes the client
- World map path indicators during transport loading screens may be inaccurate
- Items with randomly generated stats will display the <Random Enchantment> tag in the loot window and chat tooltips when being looted
Creatures and NPCs:
- Some creatures in the game world are missing textures
- There is a strip of missing water in the Mosshide Fen area of the Wetlands
- There is no water present in the Ironclad Cove area of the Deadmines dungeon
As covered earlier this week, World of Warcraft Classic releases this summer on August 27.