Wolfenstein II The New Colossus New Update Introduces Xbox One X Support, Improved NVIDIA 10-Series GPUs Stability And More
Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, the new entry in the series released on PC and consoles a few days back, has received its first post-launch update which introduces new features and fixes on all formats.
The new update also introduced Xbox One X support to the game, which includes support for 4K resolution and dynamic scaling.
Additionally, the update also includes some PC specific fixes, such as improved stability for NVIDIA 10-series GPUs, improved Windows 10 stability and more.
Below are the full patch notes.
Wolfenstein II November 6 Patch Notes:
Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero
- Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
Xbox One X Support
- Supports 4K resolution
- Dynamic resolution scaling
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
o Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
o Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUso Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
Wolfenstein II The New Colossus is now out on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can learn more about the game by checking out our review.