Windows 10 Mobile Insiders are Also Receiving a New Preview Build
Following the excitement at the E3 Xbox event, Microsoft is already releasing new Preview builds to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring tonight. Dona Sarkar has already pushed the red button on Windows 10 PC Insider Preview build 14366, fixing a ton of bugs ahead of the Anniversary Update. Along with the desktop Preview build, the company is also releasing an Insider Preview for Windows 10 Mobile Users. Unlike previously, today's build numbers aren't in sync with each other as Windows 10 Mobile will get the build number 14364, while PC Insiders are receiving the build 14366.
Windows 10 Mobile 14364 releasing to Insiders
After pushing out the Windows 10 Insider Preview 14366 to PC users, Microsoft is also releasing a build for the Mobile users, fixing bugs but bringing nothing new. Following are the bugs that have been fixed in the latest Windows 10 Mobile 14364:
- We made some fit-and-finish updates to the Settings app such as tightening the spacing between checkboxes (like on the Sounds settings page). We also fixed an issue where settings pages wouldn’t show a progress indicator if they needed a while to load.
- We fixed an issue where a number of app logos were missing from notifications, despite them being visible in the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue where the Alarms and Clock Live tile would still show that an alarm was active after a one-time alarm had gone off and been dismissed.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana would prompt you to unlock your device before reading a text over Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing when trying to scroll certain webpage.
- We fixed an issue where disconnecting from Bluetooth speakers would result in the phone being set to vibrate if it hadn’t already.
If you are an Insider, don't forget to try out the new build and let us know what you think of the latest Preview build. For known issues, please visit the official blog post.