Xiaomi WEMAX ONE PRO Ultra Short Throw ALPD 3.0 Laser Projector Goes on 11.11 Sale for $1749
We have seen some very good reviews of Xiaomi's Mi Laser Projector from both the industry experts and end users. Our personal experience with the Mi Laser Projector has also been nothing short of a dream. Short throw, crisp colors that can survive ambient light, the ability to do without a white wall - what else can you ask for? It now appears we are in for an upgrade.
Being advertised as the world's first ALPD (advanced laser display) 3.0 technology equipped ultra short throw projector, the WEMAX ONE 7000 ANSI Lumens laser projector can deliver up to 150-inches of full high-definition images in only 50 centimeters.
While Xiaomi is yet to talk about this latest version, the price is some $100 up from the original Mi Laser Projector while the specs list also gets a little upgrade. One thing that has thankfully remained the same is the compact, almost Apple-like design.
Get Xiaomi WEMAX ONE Ultra Short Throw 7000 ANSI Lumens Laser Projector for $1749.99 with code IT-CN09FEN
While it took the original Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector some 5 months to be brought down to its current price of $1749.99, Xiaomi appears to be going generous with the latest version (or it could be Gearbest itself considering the site is promoting its 11.11 sale) that is already being offered for as low as $1749.99.
The device offers a life of 25,000 hours and the convenience of controlling it through remote or a voice assistant. Here's the complete specs list as taken from GB:
- Features ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology by Appotronics
- In addition to high-quality lasers, the unit also features a top-end speaker system for a true cinema experience
- Can project a display up to a maximum of 150 inches
- System parameter: CPU: T968 Cortex-A53 4-core 1.8GHz / 64bit | RAM: 2GB DDR3 | ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash
- Offers a maximum of 7000 lumens source brightness and a 3000 : 1 native contrast
- Display: 0.47 inch DMD
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Support resolution: 4K
- Light source: ALPD 3.0
- Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Light mode: highlight, movie, normal
- Auto mode: save power, eye protect
- Brightness uniformity: JBMA more than 80 percent
- Color gamut: NTSC 80 - 85 percent
- Central contrast: 2500 : 1 - 3500 : 1
- Color temperature: standard, cold color, warm color
- Projection parameter: Throw ratio: 0.233 : 1 | Best project distance: 150 inch | Projection Distance: 0.1 to 3m | Image Size: 12 - 150 inch | Image Scale: 16:9, 4:3
- WiFi: dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- HDR: supported
- keystone correction: four corners, eight corners
- Focus: power focus
- 3D: supported
- Sound: DOLBY
- External speaker: supported
- Speaker: full frequency speaker x 2 + high frequency speaker x 1
- Remote control: Bluetooth, voice, touch control
- Connection: Ethernet x 1, SPDIF x 2, audio out x 1, AV 3.5 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, ARC x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1
- Voice: less than 32dB (at 25 Deg.C)
- Power consume: 250W (max)
- Functions: 3D, Bluetooth, DVB-T, DVD Player, External Subtitle, Speaker, WiFi
- Product weight: 6.3200 kg | Package weight: 9.0000 kg
- Package Contents: 1 x Projector, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Power Cable, 2 x Adapter, 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If you have been waiting for some discounts to arrive to get your hands on this 150-inch short throw laser projector powered by cinema technology, now is the time! Use code IT-CN09FEN and get it for $1749.99 down from its original price of over $2200.
You can also check all the products that are currently on 11.11 promo over at this link.