11.11 Deals Go Live: Xiaomi Ultra-Short Throw 5000 ANSI Lumens Laser Projector Available for $1659
We have been writing about Xiaomi’s Mi Ultra Short Throw projector for several months now. The projector continues to remain our favorite despite it getting a newer sibling, which boasts a different color and some more features. While you can get the latest WEMAX One on sale for $1879, it is the previous edition that is catching our eyes right now thanks to some amazing discounts.
Xiaomi Mi Ultra Short Projector is down to just $1659.99, which is quite a bargain when looking at its $2000+ original price tag. When we bought our Mi Ultra Short Throw Projector during the Chinese New Year Sale, it was being sold for $1829, making today’s Flash Sale quite a big discount.
Xiaomi Ultra Short Projector remains our favorite home cinema projector for it offers a brilliant array of features and a true cinematic experience. Xiaomi is known for offering the best value for money. The company’s products are often accused of being a copy of high-end Silicon Valley firms, but looking at its success so far, it’s safe to say the strategy has been working.
With its sleek design and Apple-like aesthetics, Mi Ultra Short Throw can add to any living room’s design and aesthetics. The product works brilliantly among ambient light and almost dazzles the viewer if you close off all the shutters to get the true home cinema experience. The price is now hitting its all-time low at $1659.99 thanks to Gearbest’s early 11.11 promotions that went live today.
Get Xiaomi Mi Short Throw 5000 ANSI Lumens Projector for $1,659.99
Xiaomi Mi Ultra Short Throw Projector may sound exorbitantly priced, but the features and the specs list it offers can only be matched by a projector from known names like Sony or Espon that cost at least $5,000 a piece.
The Mi Laser Projector features ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology developed by Appotronics that is behind the laser tech in 90% of movie theaters – this one literally brings cinema to your home. The projector also utilizes Xiaomi’s own custom digital light processing (DLP) solution created by Texas Instruments.
This is the world’s first ultra-short focal laser projection with ALPD technology that delivers up to 150-inch Full HD at a distance of 50 cm with a high contrast ratio of 1500 lumens and 3000: 1 and a product life of 20,000 hours. Using a compact “box” design, the product adds to your living room’s aesthetics and also enables you to interact with your projector using voice assistants.
Cinema Laser Projectors may not be new, but Xiaomi is certainly helping consumers get the technology at a much affordable rate. With built-in speakers, wide color gamut, 150-inch large projection size, no wiring, and ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology, the Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector remains the best choice in its category. The product has also won the 2017 Japan Design Excellence Award, among several other awards.
Specifications: Xiaomi Mi Ultra-Short Focus Laser Projector
- Resolution Support: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Support resolution: 4K
- Brightness: 5000 Lumens
- Throw Ratio: 0.233 : 1
- Image Size: 12 to 150 inch
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 0.47 inch DMD
- Light source: ALPD 3.0
- Light mode: highlight, movie, normal
- Auto mode: save power, eye protect
- Brightness uniformity: JBMA more than 80 percent
- Color gamut: NTSC 80 – 85 percent
- Central contrast: 2500 : 1 – 3500 : 1
- Color temperature: standard, cold color, warm color
- Throw ratio: 0.233 : 1
- Best project distance: 150 inch
- CPU: T968 Cortex-A53 4-core 1.8GHz / 64bit
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash
- Support Android: Android 6.0 and above
- WiFi: dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Keystone correction: four corners, eight corners
- Focus: power focus
- 3D: support
- Sound: DOLBY
- External speaker: supported
- Speaker: full frequency speaker x 2 + high frequency speaker x 1
- Remote control: Bluetooth, voice, touch control
- Connection: Ethernet x 1, SPDIF x 2, audio out x 1, AV 3.5 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, ARC x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1
- Voice: less than 32dB ( at 25 Deg.C )
- Power consume: 250W (max)
- Product weight: 7 kg
- Package weight: 8.9 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 41.00 x 29.10 x 8.80 cm / 16.14 x 11.46 x 3.46 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 54.00 x 44.00 x 17.50 cm / 21.26 x 17.32 x 6.89 inches
- Package Contents: 1 Xiaomi Mijia Laser Projector, 1 Remote Control, 1 User Manual, 1 Power Cable
There has been no better time to get your hands on this 150-inch short throw laser projector powered by cinema tech. Head over to this link and get it for $1659.99 down from $2602.86. Remember, this Flash Sale is live for the first 70 units only.