Warner Bros Issues Statement on Batman Arkham Knight’s First Interim Patch, Details Key Features
Warner Bros issued a new statement about the status of Batman Arkham Knight’s PC version. They report that the new patch will be ready in the next few weeks and revealed the details of the hugely anticipated patch.
Batman Arkham Knight gets first interim patch in a few weeks
You can view the key features of Batman Arkham Knight’s first interim patch below:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimized system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- Min Spec AMD GPU is once again the Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- More Robust In-Game Settings, including:
- Added the ability to change settings for Max FPS to 30/60/90
- Added toggles for Motion Blur, Chromatic Aberration, and Film Grain
- Added a “High” Texture Resolution value
- Added Texture Filtering option
- Added an Adaptive V-Sync option (NVIDIA only)
- Added VRAM Usage Meter
- Added Mouse Sensitivity Slider & Mouse Smoothing Option
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
[Update] Warner Bros. also confirmed that fixes for the following issues will also be addressed in the coming weeks:
- Skipping the boot up splash screens
- DLC/Season Pass content
- Additional updates such as Photo Mode
Lets hope that Batman Arkham Knight finally gets the PC version it deserves. While Warner Bros. did mess-ups with the release on the PC, Rocksteady’s final iteration in the Arkham trilogy is indeed a masterpiece, and it’s really a shame for it to be marred by a less than stellar PC version.
Batman Arkham Knight has recently received a new update on the PS4. The latest patch updates the game to version 1.05 and it weighs in at 4.3 GB. For users that have already updated to the latest version the download will only be 1.6 GB for the new update.
Batman Arkham Knight Patch 1.05 Changelog
- Stability Fixes.
- New Feature: Photo Mode.
- New Feature: Force original voice-cast option for non-English territories.
- Support for August additional content.
- Updates for WB Play and Downloadable Content.
- General gameplay, graphics, audio, UI and localization fixes.
Batman Arkham Knight is currently available on the PS4 and Xbox One, with the updated PC version expected to be available in the next few weeks.