Update Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 – Leaked
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE will receive the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update by the end of March. However, if you wish to upgrade your smartphone before that, you can update Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 with this leaked official firmware. I9505XXUFNA5 is the next update after the XXUFNA1 Android 4.4 KitKat update.
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2:
- Download and install USB drivers for SGS4 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 leaked firmware:
- Install Odin on your computer.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin;
- Click on AP and select the Android 4.4.2 XXUFNA5 test firmware file named AP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Now click on BL and load BL_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Next, click on CP and load CP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Finally, click on CSC and select CSC_OXA_I9505OXAFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5.
- Disable Re-Partition on Odin and hit the START button to initiate the flashing process.
- When I9505XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Note: In case your device gets stuck at boot screen after installation of leaked firmware, perform data wiping tasks: turn off S4 and reboot it into recovery mode. In recovery, select the wipe data/factory reset. Go back and reboot your smartphone.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter