Prerequisites to update Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2:
- Download and install USB drivers for SGS4 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy S4 LTE to XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 leaked firmware:
- Install Odin on your computer.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin;
- Click on AP and select the Android 4.4.2 XXUFNA5 test firmware file named AP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Now click on BL and load BL_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Next, click on CP and load CP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5;
- Finally, click on CSC and select CSC_OXA_I9505OXAFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5.
- Disable Re-Partition on Odin and hit the START button to initiate the flashing process.
- When I9505XXUFNA5 Android 4.4.2 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Note: In case your device gets stuck at boot screen after installation of leaked firmware, perform data wiping tasks: turn off S4 and reboot it into recovery mode. In recovery, select the wipe data/factory reset. Go back and reboot your smartphone.