Today’s List of Paid Games That Are Free or on Sale at the Play Store Including Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and More
The titles are free for a limited time only and become paid at any moment. If you see a price next to the “install” button, it isn’t free anymore. Similarly, If you see a price next to the “install” button, without a strikethrough showing the reduced amount, it isn’t on sale anymore. Once you download a paid title that’s free or on sale, it’s yours to keep even after the promotion ends, and you can reinstall it on any other device linked with the same Google Play ID.
Retro Pixel Classic
-Simple controls designed with mobile in mind
-Retro CRT graphics
-Absolutely no ads or in app payments
Angry Balls 3D - hyper-casual Ball shooting game
Shoot the block until all gone
Final Castle Defence: Idle RPG
1) Various contents (Defense Battle, Boss Battle, Infinite Battle, Legendary Boss, Underground Dungeon, Orc Battle)
2) Incremental RPG
3) Hero skill combo
4) Simple and easy gameplay
5) Cathartic experience upon destroying enemies
6) Real-time world boss ranking
- Cheaper than a Mcdouble cheeseburger!.
- Dungeon that seems to go on forever but eventually has an ending!
- A unique storytelling of a One man army, full of old jokes likely to appear in 90s TV show!
- Various casting with wonderful effects, which you can advance additionally!
- Strategic fun of finding a proper attack method for each slime!
- Ambiguity that promotes a sense of expectancy for the following sequel.
- If you read it all the way down to this line, why don't you try it yourself??
- 10 Crystals are provided to all users from the beginning of the game!
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition (ON SALE)
- Mobile Play: A new virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
- Improved Display: Featuring a new re-engineered UI for tablet and phone play. Portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on device resolution, and can be scaled to your liking.
- Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
- Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
- Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer: Experience vast persistent worlds and game online with friends playing on mobile or desktop.
911 Operator (ON SALE)
In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity.
The Angry Banana (ON SALE)
You'll be going through five different levels where you need to pay a LOT of attention to what's going on around you. In order to survive, know when you should move, and when you shouldn't. Use your deadly banana peels and your devastating banana kick to destroy different enemies who will try to stop you. If you survive, then maybe.....just MAYBE, you'll be able to get your revenge.