The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 5.0 Now Available, Adds More High Quality Textures
The Witcher 3 has been out for a while now, but dedicated players are continuing to improve the game developed by CD Projekt Red with new mods. Recently, modder Halk Hogan PL has released a new version of The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project.
The latest version of The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project, which can be found on Nexus Mods, introduces reworked rivers and streams with real-time reflections, stone walls and much more.
– high quality meshes with a lot of details, most of them are created from scratch, good optimalization is preserved
– very high quality detailed textures with great sharpness and performance, without any unnecessary VRAM losses (no unnecessary big textures for small stuff)
– very high quality accurate normal maps, almost all is baked from high poly meshes, these normals combined with detail normalmaps, giving amazing look with almost any performance hit!
– specially customized materials for all reworked stuff
– almost all Rivers and Streams on every area with Realtime Reflections
– A lot of Stone Walls
– Red Bricks
– A lot of Wood and Wood Objects
– Waterfalls and some other Water Effects
– Some Vegatation
– Wood Logs
– A lot of Misc Stuff (like Sacks, Braziers, Windows, Bear Furs, Harbour Ropes, Anchors, Fishing Nets, Books, Bottles, Scrools and more)
– Some Ground Textures
– Various Textures (like Grain, Hay, Moss and more)
– Animals (Sheep)
– Toussaint stuff (Cobblestone, Stone Walls, Stone Stairs, Rocks, Wood Logs, Sacks, Ceramic Roofs and more)
The Witcher 3 is now out in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Game of the Year edition is also available on all formats, including the base game as well as the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions.