The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 4.6 Released; Improves Water, Stone Walls & Poor Wood
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 4.6 has been released by modder ‘HalkHogan’, and is available for download now.
The mod aims to improve the game’s visuals by reworking in-game models and textures while preserving the original state. The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project offers high quality meshes, specially customized materials for all reworked models and textures, high quality accurate normal maps, and more.
Alongside the new version of the mod, a video has been released which shows off the improvements included in the update:
You can find the changelog for version 4.6 below:
- reworked most Stone Walls [Village Stone Walls, Interior Stone Walls, Rich Bricks, Rich Brick Plasters, Rounded Mixed Bricks, Poor Messy Stonewalls, Poor Messy Bricks, Regular Rough Stonewalls, Buildings Stone Edges and more]
- reworked most Poor Wood [Wood Walls, Structures, Planks, Doors, Objects and more]
- reworked most Roofs [Thatched, Ceramic (Also in Toussaint), Metal]
- improved Water [Seas, Rivers, Lakes, Streams, Puddles, Wells, Fountains]
- reworked and improved some Misc Stuff [Harbour Anchors (Also in Toussaint), Floor Square Braziers, Grain, Sacks, Rich Crates, added some experimental 4K Rocks and more]
- E3 Novigrad Walls [fixed crashes in some cases, improved textures]
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 4.6 can be downloaded from NEXUS Mods right here.