Spire Introduces New Case Lineup The Husky PC Cases
From a company you've probably never heard of before Spire Electronics has now announced its new Spire HUSKY series computer cases and they are the new addition to their line of affordable ATX mid-tower size PC cases that are aimed at being quite affordable.
Spire Husky PC Case From Shenzhen China Priced $45
New changes with this series are the separated PSU chamber like many other cases have done for the past few years to separate the mainboard and components chamber. The front panel design is standard with one USB3.0, a single USB2.0 and HD/AC97 Audio ports on the front top. The case is clearly inspired by many other cases with an industrial front panel design which should look fine in a home or office.
The lower compartment gives enough space for the PSU and some fans which should provide adequate airflow. The fan support for this case is as follows: a single 92 or 120mm fan at the rear, up to three 120mm on the front, one 120mm or 140mm on the top and two 120mm on the PSU chamber. Sufficient space for the assembly of long (380mm) video cards and large (161mm) high CPU coolers.
The first model in the HUSKY series is the "one" Part number: SPTE7008B/W-U3
- Minimalistic and Industrial design
- 0.6mm SPCC steel structure
- Front USB3.0/USB2.0 and HD/AC97 audio
- Thumb-screw access panels
- Left side panel with clear acrylic window
- 140mm, 120mm and 92mm fan mounts
- Space for 2*HDD & 2*SSD and 7*PCI slots
- Supports graphics cards up to 380mm in length
- Supports CPU coolers up to 161mm
- Chassis size: 400*188*450mm (LxWxH)
- Case size: 447*188*470mm (LxWxH)
- Carton size: 525*244*515mm (LxWxH)
- Two years manufacturer warranty
- Codename: HUSKY one
- Part number: SPTE7008B/W-U3
Pricing And Availability
The Spire Husky one is now available from Spire Corperation in Shenzhen China, the home of most manufacturing in China and will be available in the United States and Europe in August for a price of €39,99 / $45.99