Sony’s E3 2011 Details leaked?
According to Maxed Gamers a French Sony employee has released the companies E3 plans to the public.
The above page can be summarized in the following points:
- 7 first party titles for the NGP.
- Another Metal Gear game is in the works (Something to follow Rising!) .
- Warhawk 2 could be announced before E3.
- Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal, Last Guardian and Resistance 3 playable at the conference.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 could be released BEFORE Agent.
- Official name, release date and pricing of the NGP to be revealed.
- Wipeout engine has been ported to NGP.
- No price reduction for this year.
- Sony will show titles that won't be available until Q4 2012.
- Bungie is teaming up with Activision to make a game to compete against Sony!.
Most of the above seems very likely such as the Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Twisted Metal and the Last Guardian playable demos but some stuff like an upcoming Metal Gear Solid game is getting me really excited for this years E3 :D. Could it be Metal Gear Solid 5?! It seems that Sony is mainly focusing on the NGP this year and they will definitely shine the limelight on the NGP rather then the PS3 this year. While the 3DS has already launched at the end of March the NGP is off to a late start and will have a LOT of catching up to do.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter