Sony E3 2014 Conference Details Reportedly Leaked: Next-Gen GTA V, Price Cuts, God of War 4, Uncharted and Much More
E3 2014 is closing in fast. Just one more month to go and then we will have a list of almost everything gaming-related coming up this year. Video game publishers and especially the platform holders are getting the stages ready for their briefings at E3. Microsoft has already released a schedule for its E3 2014 media briefing and while Sony still has not announced anything regarding its upcoming event, we have some leaks that show what Sony has in store for us.
Details About Sony E3 2014 Press Conference Leaked: New Games, Price Drops, Next-Gen Ports, Sequels and Much More Coming Up
This year's E3 is undoubtedly very important for both Sony and Microsoft as surely it is going to be all about their latest video game consoles and upcoming next-gen games. As the publishers are setting their stages at Los Angeles Convention Center and trying to keep the holes filled, leaks are still doing their work by throwing out early details about the show.
As stated by DualShockers in their recent post, an anonymous source took it to the site and provided some important details about Sony E3 2014 press conference plans. According to the information provider, all the leaked details come from authentic sources within Sony's worldwide studios and contacts at the BBH New York marketing firm, which is part responsible for Sony's promotion.
Leaked information about Sony E3 2014 press conference is quite detailed, this increases its validity chances but still, leaks are leaks and nothing can be said about legitimacy of all the details shared below. However, Dualshockers confirmed a part of the leaked details with a second source. The double-sourced details given below are in bold font so they may stand on slightly more solid ground.
Sony will apparently say nothing about these leaks so unless we hear the official announcements at E3, we will just have to take this information with a pinch of salt.
- Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
- Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
- Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
- God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
- Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
- Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
- Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
- Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.
- Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
- Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang,
- Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
- Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
- Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
- Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.
Other than the information given above, the following publishers are also likely to come upon stage with their announcements: Electronic Arts, Konami, Warner Bros, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Take Two, Capcom. Rockstar is also apparently planning to reveal next-gen Grand Theft Auto V port, although, the source is not quite sure if Rockstar will make the announcement or Sony will announce it on their behalf.
Reportedly, Sony will announce price drops for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita consoles. Big titles for Project Morpheus' Instant Game Collection will also be announced and the platform holder will re-introduce PlayStation Now with new games and improvements. PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 will get new titles, but the show will mainly focus on PlayStation 4 and next-gen games. A sequel of The Last of Us will be teased at the end of the event.
That is all what leaks say about Sony E3 2014 press conference, and yes, that is too much. All the leaked information can not, in anyway, be taken as being accurate. Lets hope Sony E3 2014 press conference is as good as the information makes it sound like.