First 15 Minutes of Shadow of the Tomb Raider Showcased in 4K Footage
Ahead of the upcoming launch, IGN secured footage of the first fifteen minutes of the game, grabbed in gorgeous 4K resolution. You can take a look at the footage below.
We'll have the chance to interview the developers at Gamescom 2018, so look forward to a Q&A with Eidos Montréal.
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
The Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass includes the following content:
- 7 challenge tombs
- 7 weapons, outfits, and skills
- Multiple narrative side missions
- 1 of each of the above will be exclusive to the Season Pass
Following a first Weapon/Outfit drop on Sep 14th, Season Pass content will release on a monthly basis starting in October 2018.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter