Ahead of the upcoming launch, IGN secured footage of the first fifteen minutes of the game, grabbed in gorgeous 4K resolution. You can take a look at the footage below.
We'll have the chance to interview the developers at Gamescom 2018, so look forward to a Q&A with Eidos Montréal.
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
The Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass includes the following content:
- 7 challenge tombs
- 7 weapons, outfits, and skills
- Multiple narrative side missions
- 1 of each of the above will be exclusive to the Season Pass
Following a first Weapon/Outfit drop on Sep 14th, Season Pass content will release on a monthly basis starting in October 2018.