Samsung Good Lock Gets Yet Another Major Update That Brings Many Improvements
Ever since it's resurrection earlier this year, Samsung Good Lock has been receiving updates regularly. The actual Good Lock app is merely a placeholder and links you to several add-ons that help you customize your device. Currently, it is available for Samsung devices running Oreo only. Here is the complete list of changes that Good Lock add-ons received with today's update.
- Provides the ability to drag and edit lock screen elements freely.
- Provides the background history function that you selected.
- We’ve improved the list of app icons in app shortcuts to take priority over history.
- Changed the behaviour when creating and saving a new style.
- Existing: Apply immediately
- Change: When creating the style that is being applied, create/save only)
- Problem with the clock shadow that does not appear in the background is improved.
- We’ve improved the colours of the app shortcut animations, so they look better on light backgrounds.
- Improved the problem of SystemUl forced stop when executing flash in edge panel.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after changing DeX mode.
- Added new switches for the data saver and the power saving mode icon in the simple indicator.
- Fixed a problem when user information is reset after device SW update.
- Added control function for colouring blur effect.
- It also provides recommended colouring editing features for customising in the provided colouring recommendations.
- Improved colouring layout visibility.
- Improved GPS algorithms for efficient battery.
- Improved security (24 hours unlock, display the security pop up when setting the security routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunction that the Notification read operation does not work.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about do not disturb mode
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about Wi-Fi strength.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about after finishing routines.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after disabling routines ‘Added new action (data sync, video enhancer, download booster)
One Hand Operation +
- Implemented to support in landscape mode.
- Implemented so that each function can be set to the left / right handler.
- Added “Screen capture” function setting.
- Modified that it does not work when swiping by S Pen.
- Fixed a problem where handler remains in screen saver operation.
- Fixed a problem of “Previous app” on Home screen.
- Fixed a problem that handler does not move up when 3rd party IME appears.
- Fixed service stop problem due to battery saving function. (Need to reinstall after uninstall)
- Added Multi-Window app list function.
- Fixed Task Changer not running when running in kids mode.
- Fixed the problem of showing certain screen (security folder, etc.) when closing all.
- Fixed an issue of not closing all recently launched apps by Bixby.
- Added a setting function for users who prefer to have the middle of the running app.
- Added 'blur background effect' setting function.
- Fixed an issue where app lock and content hiding settings are reset after reboot.
- Fixed the problem that the previous app is not in the centre when deleting the app at the back.
- Improved some of the animation lagging.
- Added Routines Plug-in (Support for Routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunctioning effect.
- Improved visibility about analogue clocks.
- Changed layout and battery position about the digital horizontal clock.
- To prevent burn-in, high-brightness images were replaced with dark images.
Good Lock is available on the Galaxy App store. If it doesn't show up, you will need to use Bad Lock to access some of the controls instead of Good Lock. You can download all the Good Lock add-ons via this link.
News Source: XDA developers
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter