Role-Playing Game Shadows: Awakening Announced; First Trailer Released
A new chapter in the Heretic Kingdoms saga, called Shadows: Awakening, has been announced today.
The new game, currently in development by Games Farm and Kalypso Media Digital will release sometime during 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. An announcement trailer has also been released, and you can find it below.
- Extensive Gameplay – 40+ hours for a single playthrough, but with substantial options for replayability.
- Two Worlds – A parallel universe inhabited by ghosts and spirits; seamlessly switch between the Shadow Realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures.
- Real-Time Tactical Combat – Combine the skills of your various characters to maximize the effects of your devastating skills and spells.
- Unique Party System – multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities. Internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters enriches the gameplay experience and narrative.
- A plethora of different characters – Choose from 3 heroes, each with their own stories, personal quests and dialogues. Consume the souls of 15 playable characters, each with their own unique skillsets, like Kalig the Bandit King and Evia, Daughter of Fire.
- Synergy System – The complex talent system intuitively combines skills from your characters to create a variety of new gameplay possibilities.
- Challenging Puzzles – Challenging puzzles are scattered throughout the game, from the rustic towns to the deepest dungeons.
- Crafting and Looting System – Expanded crafting and looting system will let you use rewards to configure the ultimate adventurer.
- Fully Voiced – All dialogues are fully narrated, including actors like Tom Baker.
Shadows: Awakening launches next year on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. More information can be found on the game’s Steam page.