Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Adds 20 Year Celebration DLC Pack & Co-Op Endurance Updates
Nixxes has released a new Rise of the Tomb Raider PC patch which adds updates related to the 20 Year Celebration DLC Pack and the new Endurance Co-Op mode. Furthermore, the update includes various smaller optimizations, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was released for the PS4 earlier this week, and is packed with extra content, including the new “Blood Ties” single player story and “Lara’s Nightmare” zombie combat mode.
Additionally, the version includes all of the previously released DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider, the “Extreme Survivor” difficulty, and 20 Year Celebration Content.
“Our development team has crafted the ultimate package in Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration,” said Scot Amos, Co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics. “The game and all of the new additions delivers something for every gamer with an epic single-player story, survival co-op action, and a fully immersive virtual reality story chapter.”
Luckily, the 20 Year Celebration content is also being released for PC and Xbox One, and will be automatically given to all season pass owners. The DLC will also become available for individual purchase. Check out the Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch notes below:
Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Build 1.0.751.5.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Pack
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Pack includes:
- “Blood Ties” single player story. Explore Lara’s childhood home in an hour of new Story Mode gameplay, and uncover a family mystery that will change her life forever.
- “Lara's Nightmare” Mode. Lara's worst nightmares come alive as hordes of the undead overrun her childhood home.
- “Extreme Survivor” difficulty setting that will severely limit your save points, crafting materials, resources, ammunition, and health.
- 20 Year Celebration Content. Five classic Lara Croft skins as well as a reimagined outfit and gun that pays tribute to Lara’s trip to Antarctica in Tomb Raider III.
- Infected NPC Cards have been added to Remnant Resistance and Endurance Mode.
The 20 Year Celebration Pack will be automatically given to all Season Pass holders as well as made available for individual purchase at 9:00am PDT.
A Croft Manor option will unlock in the main menu after having reached Bear Valley in the main campaign.
Additional Season Pass Content
Also at 9:00am PDT we will grant all Season Pass holders the following packs:
- Apex Predator Pack
- Hope’s Bastion Pack
- Remnant Resistance Pack
- Sparrowhawk Pack
- Tactical Survivor Pack
The Valiant Explorer Pack will also be added to the Season Pass soon.
Endurance Mode Co-Op
A new online co-op expansion to Endurance mode lets fans raid tombs in a brutal wilderness together. Two players must team up to survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies by night.
Endurance Mode Co-Op is available with this patch to everyone who already owns or purchases the Endurance Add-on.
- Rebalanced the single player Endurance experience and added a new Season 2 leaderboard.
- Added a safeguard to prevent Lara’s radio from being removed from her inventory.
- Added a safeguard to allow the player to turn in the Gulag Recon quest if the mission giver was unresponsive.
- Added a safeguard to prevent the challenge lanterns in Baba Yaga from disappearing.
- Fixed an issue that could lock out player control when turning in a mission in the Soviet Installation.
- Fixed an issue where the final cutscene would not trigger if a portable object was aimed while entering the tomb.
- Steam overlay in DX12 is now enabled by default, you can still disable it in your Steam settings if desirable.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is available now for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter